I'm making the Megan dress again, this time I'm adding pockets. Sounds simple non? Yeah...I've probably unpicked them four times. I finally got one pocket in and realised I'd cut my fabric too small so I couldn't get my hand into the pocket. Well done Pam, you total plonker. The pockets were finally sorted and are not as deep as I originally planned but as I only ever put lip balm and tissues in my pockets I'm not too fussed.
I added a collar, I drafted and sewed on my collar. Now this was the bit I was expecting to explode in my face. Nope it went smoothly. Yeah go figure.
Still a lot of sewing left to do and this one will not be as baggy as somehow I've lost two inches on my tummy so I'm going to adapt it as I go along (I realised this after I cut out the pieces and started sewing). Hopefully I'll get a much better fit.
Ah well, tomorrow is another day.